Rowan Magazine 69 Launch!

Want to have a look at Rowan Magazine with a little detail before you buy?

Waiting for your subscriber copy to arrive and want a sneak peak?

My Ambassador copy arrived early enough for me to sit down, have a good look at the designs, and record  this overview video - which will Premier on launch day - Monday, March 15!



Here’s the link ..... Rowan Magazine 69


Rowan Magazine has set up a dedicated web site to handle Rowan Magazine Subscriptions! I found that I had to set a new password....but I got there in the end....and I’ve resubscribed starting with Magazine 70!



Click on the image to go to the new magazine web site!

I’ve got some other reviews scheduled....and then I’ll have to decide on what design(s) need to go in my queue....and then what ones actually end up on my needles!

Happy Knitting,

Anne x

PS: Let me know what your favourites are from Magazine 69!


Lackie says....

Lackie is just so excited about the new season launch....can you tell?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale