Speckles and Pops!



I had a great afternoon chatting with a knit friend who lives at a distance...we don’t see each other often, but we share a love of fine yarn and hand knits!

While Darlene and I met and bonded over our shared passion for Rowan Yarns...recently Darlene has gone wild for speckles and pops, in particular HedgeHog Fibres Skinny Singles!

Join us while Darlene talks about this new direction her knitting has taken, and shows off her fabulous collection of shawls!

Darlene shows us her finished shawls.....











My first project in Hedgehog Fibres is the Breathe and Hope shawl by Casapinka!


Darlene and I get our HedgeHog from our LYS, The Needle Emporium in Ancaster, Ontario! 


Until next time, Happy Knitting!

Anne


PS: I am wearing my City Limits By Tanis Lavalee in her Tanis Fiber Arts Purewash Fingering
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale