Love Note Twins! (Love Note design by Tin Can Knits!




Join me as I sit down with my friend Renée on the LIFE LDC couch.....as we discuss our "twin" sweaters - our Love Notes!
Two knitters, one design......different approaches to our Love Note sweater design by Tin Can Knits! Thank you to Tanis and Dana for allowing me to use their instagram photos....so inspirational!! Tanis isTanisfiberarts on Instagram Shop her fabulous yarn at www.tanisfiberarts.com Follow Dana on Instagram - Callmedwj Dana's Blog at www.yardsofhappiness.com The "Love Note" design by Tin Can Knits - www.tincanknits.com

Love Note on Ravelry - check out the 2580 projects on Ravelry - https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr... Follow Renée on Instagram - froggiemeanieknits for great photos of her knits! Follow me on Instagram - Lifeldc My Ravelry name is - LifeLackadaisical
Happy Knitting! Anne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale