Moordale - "Made in Britain"


I was so excited to get this new yarn by Rowan on my needles - so I knit up the Buckler Hat and I have to say, I LOVE this new yarn! British Bluefaced Leister and Alpaca combined to make a yarn with personality....lustre and strength, in 12 beautiful shades!

The Moordale Collection of 14 sweaters and accessories by Martin Storey has something for everyone!

Check out the Rowan Yarns channel for their video on "The Making of Moordale"...



and a behind the scenes look at the photo shoot for the Moordale Collection too!



The Moordale Collection is available in print (patterns in both English and German) OR as electronic downloads (buy the collection or individual patterns) at Knitrowan.com !

Enjoy!

Happy Knitting,

Anne x

Comments

  1. Always wonderful to see your Rowan reviews Anne! Living down here in the deep south - we've had almost NO winter - BOOOO - very little time to wear my handknits. I also enjoy seeing your knitted items and the snow and cardinal videos were gorgeous. Keep up the good work with your you tube channel. Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! Do you wear cotton knits? I'm trying to make a wardrobe of hand knits to wear in all situations....hot and cold both.....Linen and cotton for the summer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale