Introducing WILDWOOD and Marie Wallin's new BRITISH BREEDS!

Better late than never, here's my September update....







Timestamps (and pertinent links) in case you want to jump right to a particular subject :

3:25  -  FO Vibrant Scarf by Kaffe Fassett from "Kaffe's Colours" by Rowan



This project took a lot of my knit time this summer...as I wanted to wear it at Knit Camp. Did you see my Knit Camp video???

4:00  -  Rowan 40th Anniversary events near you?



6:00  -  Rowan Crochet Along - Florence Scarf



9:30  -  GIVEAWAY - WHEN V BLOGS COLLIDE! 

Inspired by Kristy Glass FO Finnoula!


I'm offering you a copy of Marie Wallin's "Winter Crochet" inspired by Kristy! Her copy got water damaged so I sent her a new one....and I'd like to send you one too! Watch my September Update video to find out how to enter!

Please note: ONLY YOUTUBE ENTRIES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE DRAW! Thanks, Anne


14:49 - INTRODUCING Marie Wallin's new yarn...BRITISH BREEDS! Marie has put together a sample box of a full skein of each of the 12 shades of this new yarn, including an exclusive collection of 4 accessories for you to try out the new yarn!

17:46 - WILDWOOD - a collection by Marie Wallin using her new BRITISH BREEDS yarn....I'm finding it hard to choose just one :)




So my challenge this month is to have the front piece of my Mousa design done...so that I can do all of the finishing in November, in time for an event in December! Can I do it? Wish me Luck!

Happy Knitting,

Anne x
(with Daisy at her feet....don't know where Lackie is :) )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale