Let's Crochet Along!

Have you seen the announcement about the 

2017 Rowan Crochet Along?



click on the photo to go to a preview!

It's a design by Lisa Richardson.....the Felted Tweed Blanket!

I keep saying I'm a crochet newbie....but I'm feeling quite crochet confident these days.....

so yes, I'm going to Crochet Along!


Crochet was something I have come to late....but with the wonder of the internet and youtube videos....by jove, I think I've got it!

Rowan will be doing "official videos" to support this Crochet Along.

I'd like to share the crochet love with you......and with the kind permission of Rowan, I'll be making demonstration videos about my experience with each release of the Felted Tweed Blanket Crochet Along!

Please understand that these videos are NOT meant to be Learn to Crochet videos...I am going to show you the complete motif and highlighting anything I find interesting :)

Starting August 4 (the day AFTER the first pattern release) I'll be posting my youtube video(s) on that segment of the pattern. Rowan calls them "Release" as in Release 1, 2, 3, etc.

Go to knitrowan.com for the materials list, get yourself all yarned up and Let's Crochet!

So download your pattern....get your hook out and start the crochet along! I'll be right there with you building my crochet skills with Lisa's Crochet Along Felted Tweed Blanket!

First pattern will be available Thursday, August 3! I'll post my video on Friday, August 4!

If you read my blog, you probably already know a bit about me....for for those who are new....here's a short introductory video....just to get the CAL going :)



See the You Tube logo on the bottom right? If you click through there...it will take you to this video on my You Tube channel....click on "Anne" and you'll see this....



where you can "subscribe" to get automatic notification of each CAL video release when it is posted!


Happy Knitting....er...Happy Crocheting!


Anne x
(with Lackie and Daisy looking on in wonder :) )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale