Just a hint...

If you are a Row@n Subscriber....this will be arriving shortly!

Find it at your local Rowan stockist...
Rowan Release date is February 1 in North America
and January 15 everywhere else!

textures...

open work...

multi-direction...

elegant details...

interesting yarn combos...

front?

or back?

Rowan is introducing three new yarns for the season...





and continuing the "Simple Shapes" series of designs...





More about these new yarn collections 
and the Simple Shapes designs in future posts!

I know, I am such a tease :)



Now if this isn't inspiration to finish your winter knitting, I don't know what is!

Until next time, Happy Knitting!

Anne :)

PS:  If you don't want to miss anything here at Life LackaDaisical, why not subscribe to my posts in your  favourite reader? or subscribe by e-mail!  Links are at the top of the right hand column!


#RowanKnits +RowanYarns #knitting #Magazine57 #KnitRowan #preview

Comments

  1. Loving all the Simple Shapes series - I have 10 skeins of KSH that I still haven't found the perfect pattern for. Just got my shade card as my subscriber gift so enjoying looking at all the new yarns. Can't wait for the mag to arrive - mmmm, glad we have Saturday mail in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, Life LackaDaisiCal1 January 2015 at 16:35

      I'll cross my fingers for you...that your copy arrives on Saturday!

      Delete
  2. I got my copy in the mail on Tuesday. The funny thing was I thought it was a book Jay had ordered, as I wasn't expecting anything. He looked a little confused when he pulled the Rowan magazine out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, Life LackaDaisiCal1 January 2015 at 16:37

      Kristie! That's the best kind of surprise....I bet Jay was wondering ha ha ha. Around here we are Alan and Anne, so an A. on the label makes us wonder who it actually is for...until it is opened. Makes for excitement sometimes! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale