"Canuck Knitters Love Their Tea"

Yup, me again!

a free Row@n members pattern available on the KnitRowan web site...
"Canuck Knitters Love Their Tea"


my submission to the Pure Wool Worsted Home Decor Online Collection 
- see all of the designs by the Rowan Ambassadors here!


Rowan's new Pure Wool Worsted yarn is arriving in yarn stores now.  It's available in 50 shades!  Each 100 gram ball is approx. 200m (219 yards) and is 100% wool and it's super wash!


Rowan is rolling out this yarn in a big way!

Martin Storey talks about Rowan's Pure Wool Worsted...




and Rowan has two new pattern books to support the new yarn, all designs by Martin Storey!

click here to view the "Simple Shapes Pure Wool Worsted" collection
click here to view The Pure Wool Worsted Collection

AND, there is this....
the Pure Wool Worsted On-Line Collection,
with designs by Susan Mills, Jodi Lewanda, Melissa Mitchell and Kathy Zimmermann!

Martin Storey and Kate Buller planning the Afghan Knit-a-Long


AND, I think this is Rowan's first ever Knit-a-Long!!!!  Announced in the January Row@n eNewsletter, the Martin Storey - Afghan Pure Wool Worsted Knit-a-long has been delayed until March!  This is to allow everyone to have time to get prepared - it is taking a while for this new yarn to reach your LYS's.


********************


As a Rowan Ambassador, Rowan sends me their latest design books and sample balls of their new yarns.  All opinions on this blog are my own!


Rowan has put a lot of thought into this new yarn.  With an initial offering of 50 shades, two design booklets, an on-line collection (or two), and their first ever Knit-a-Long, well, I had to take a good look at this yarn.

What do I think of Rowan's Pure Wool Worsted?  Well, I have to say that I enjoyed knitting with this yarn.  It is soft and squishy....I think it would make LOVELY cables.  The colours are beautiful - and with 50 shades, there has to be a shade or two for everyone!

Although I'm not a big fan of super-wash yarns, I can see their practicality.  Not everyone has time to hand wash, lay flat to dry......

I like it!  So much that I am going to participate in the Knit-a-Long.  I look forward to having a cozy afghan to snuggle up on the couch with....

So 'til next time, Happy Knitting!





Comments

  1. I'm loving all the home decor designs that the ambassadors are coming up with. They are all really beautiful and creative. Congrats to all and what fun to have your designs published by Rowan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved the opportunity to design a little something for Rowan.....I hope to do more!

      Delete
  2. Great designs Anne! Great title too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale