While I was waiting....

While I was waiting for the Rowan Yarns Fine Art Aran mini collection to come out....I've been knitting up one-skein "Swatch" cowls.

Trilogies are all the rage - The Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, The Chronicles of Narnia....for more great books written in trilogy....go to 
Goodreads here...
There are Trilogy movies too.....like the Jason Bourne series, the Mission Impossible movies and
the Lord of the Rings trilogy!


so I had to do one more to complete my own trilogy,
a Trilogy of Swatch Cowls!

This time I'm using a fabulous neutral shade called Bachata (no 551)

Surprise, surprise....
I just got an e-mail from my LRS to advise....that....
the Rowan Fine Art Aran mini collection booklet
has just arrived!
(ahead of the January 15 release schedule!)

Mini-collections are "vintage" designs reworked in new yarns...
This one called "Dali" - it was Chippy by Kim Hargreaves from Rowan 27 

This is the fabulous Lowry by Martin Storey -
it was originally Paisley in the Rowan Classic Weekend book!

Well, well, now what is a knitter to do!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale