Merry Christmas!

Daisy and Lackie
join me in wishing you and yours
a very Merry Christmas
(or Holiday of your preference)
and a
Happy, Healthy and Prosperous
New Year !


This year has been a whirlwind for me in many ways.  Hubby and I have had a great year of retirement with good health, great friends and wonderful opportunities.

I've been blogging for many years....it all started April 2006.  I've written 754 posts, this will be 755!  That's over 100 posts a year!

All this time I have been knitting away......when I was "She Ewe Knits", then as a civilian knitter, and now as a "Rowan Ambassador".

Somehow I have neglected to blog on a whole lot of good stuff this year.....so.....forgive me if I adopt a new format here.....I am going to try to post more often....possibly just a photo or two......and it might not be current.....but it will be something that I was intrigued by enough to take a photo of.....so it's going to be a a bit of a mish-mash.....but I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers!

Anne

Daisy and Lackie are wearing their Christmas scarves!  Both knit with +RowanYarns  - Daisy's is in Kidsilk Haze, while Lackie's is in a vintage Scottish Tweed.  Using a 4.5mm needle, cast on 20 stitches and knit in stocking stitch until it's long enough to go round your doggie's neck!  Not too tight now!




Comments

  1. Cutest dogs in the world? I think so! They are so photogenic. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale