Color Affection Applöse





Pattern:  Color Affection by Veera Välimäki

There are 1793 Color Affection projects on Ravelry - go check them out.

Knit in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino LIght in shades Manor. Mica and Onyx, purchased at The Needle Emporium

I had quite a bit of yarn left - Manor - 36 grams, Mica - 64 grams, Onyx - 48 grams

This is a lovely shawl - all garter stitch and then short rows in garter stitch - easy to knit.  The only problem I had was with the edge being too tight when changing from one yarn to another - so I always started the row with K1 yo K1.......you can see it in that last photo - carrying the yarns up the edge.

I think I might do another Veera design next.....but which one?

Happy Knitting


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale