Boneyard Applöse


Pattern:  Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West  - a free Ravelry download!
Yarn:  Americo Original - 100% Superfine Alpaca - (I used 2 balls - 480 meters)

This is a great free pattern on Ravelry - there are 2711 projects listed on Ravelry - lots of great inspiration there.

If you read the pattern - there is a garter stitch ridge every 12 rows - I did 10 sections before finishing off with 5 garter stitch ridges (10 rows).

I LOVE THIS! - see how it can be worn in different ways?

I LOVE THIS! - this is gorgeous yarn.

I LOVE THIS! - but I don't wear black, and DH refuses to wear "a shawl" LOL!!!

so, I guess I'm going to have to gift this.

For more detail and individual photos, check out my Ravelry Project Page - "These Old Bones"


I'm fairly sure there is going to be at least one more Boneyard in my future.


Happy Knitting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale