Lachlaine Lochalsh

Lackie for short........is growing.......and he's just so adorable.......he's making friends.....with Caelee!and look! It's only been a little over a week and here they are, all cuddled up on the couch together! Caelee, Lackie and Daisy!Caelee loves the new blankets I bought to snuggle up with this winter.......so do Lackie and Daisy...........I never thought I'd see this!
Not much knitting happening around here, but things are settling down fast so hopefully soon........
I'm starting a new blog label.....Lackadaisical.......for Lackie, Daisy and Caelee reports.

Comments

  1. Wow, that's fabulous! They're so cute.

    Lackadaisical - that IS clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone else notice they're matching their blankies? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale