Happy New Year- January 2008 Special!

Let's start the new year off with a sale on
JAMIESON'S TRADITIONAL ARAN YARN
(formerly marketed as "herself's Bainin")

Regularly $10.75 per 100 gram skein (163 yard/149 metres)

January special - $7.00 per skein

This yarn is a traditional aran weight firmly spun yarn -- for those traditional Aran designs you've always wanted to do.

This offer is limited to in-stock yarns only -- all 19 Fabulous Shades are in stock.

For further details, visit the "News & Specials page at She Ewe Knits.

Note: This is a clearance sale of current stock to make way for new 2008 stock which will have a price increase.

Comments

  1. Wow...I don't even need yarn and I can feel by Visa vibrating in my wallet. I have had the Rogue pattern sitting around for a while though. Temptress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So naturally I'm compiling a list of Shetland Spindrift I wa- - need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale