2020 - What a Year!

Lackie could not resist snuggling up to the 2020 knit pile!

With the end of 2020, a review of my knit projects seems appropriate......after the longest, most intense session of knitting I have ever experienced! Being under “stay home, stay safe” orders, only going out when necessary, really gave me serious knit time and I put it to good use! You’ll have seen all (well almost all) of these projects in previous videos...but here is an overview of my 2020 knits!

https://youtu.be/tiwtW8KHx8s

While 2021 has started out a bit same....”stay home, stay safe”.....there is hope on the horizon with the vaccines! Our job is to stay strong and push through. Knitting certainly helps!

Take care,

Anne xx

PS: I am happy to say that I did do a bit of stash busting for @stashappy2020 !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale