Bondi/Barton Mashup Demos - April 2019 Update

Hi there! April has flown by because I've been focussed on finishing my Martin Storey Bondi/Barton mashup hoodie!



Intro - disaster avoided

1:45 Who do I represent in the knitting world?

Social media is abuzz with discussion about representation of BIPOC, gender, age and size! Who do I represent?

3:00 Rowan Yarns Martin Storey 2019 Knit Along - Blanket and/Cushion, with or without BEADS!

See my blog post... NEW Rowan KAL with Martin Storey
Martin Storey Pure Wool Worsted Mystery Afghan Knit-A-Long
Martin Storey KAL 2016

4:15 River City Yarns video discussing the 2019 KAL with Sharon Brandt, Trisha Malcolm and Martin Storey!

9:35 Bondi/Barton Mashup Hoodie!

Coco knits accessories make finishing easier!

11:42 Mattress Stitch seaming stripes!

26:00 Buttons - I got mine from Textile Garden! The style I used is number TGB2920 - unfortunately I see they are sold out....but the same button is available in other finishes!

27:25 - I Cord Demo! 

If you've never done i cord, this will get you started!

30:00 - DIY Dryer Balls using Rowan Big Wool!

Help your dryer dry faster with dryer balls - make your own!

39:00 BONUS - Daisy at her naughtiest!

Daisy is 15 and she knows as an old girl that can't see well and can't hear (it's very selective) she can get away with just about anything. I guess her sense of smell is still good because we now have to watch things that are on the coffee table! She's started pulling off anything that she can reach!

Happy Knitting everyone!

Anne x


LoveKnitting















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale