The Friday "Flock"



This week's edition of Flock - lots of new and interesting things have been added......

The Cover is the "Earth Stripe Wrap", a Kaffe Fassett design from +RowanYarns Magazine 42 - one of my favourite Rowan magazines!

Earth Stripe Wrap, Kaffe Fassett
Kidsilk Haze

Earth Stripe Tunic Dress, Kaffe Fassett
Kidsilk Haze

Fyne Slipover, Marie Wallin
Felted Tweed

Maree, Marie Wallin
Kidsilk Haze and Wool/Cotton


(I have the yarn for this in my stash - I'd have to do a bit of modification for it to suit me - lower the neckline, and change the sleeves - will I ever do it?  Who knows, I just love to open up the box and play with the yarns every once in a while!)

#RowanYarns #knitting #magazine #flipboard #flock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale