Liberty of London......Rowan

Saturday morning.....Liberty of London....

Mrs. Tishell and I immediately headed up to the third floor.....
Look at that roof!
Here we are....the Rowan Department!
Yes, all of the Rowan yarns and books...all Rowan!
Look at that wall!
I believe I have the Rowan Fine Tweed for this sweater in my stash! It was lovely to see it in real life.....Merrion by Marie Wallin, from the Tweed Collection booklet.
The magazines were all there to peruse...

All Rowan yarns....every shade...HEAVEN!

Mrs. Tishell and I were so overcome with it all....we had to go have something to eat in the Liberty of London cafe...2nd floor! Look at that amazing wallpaper!

I did treat myself to some yarn from Liberty....just to support my Rowan habit....two balls of Cocoon for a hat......that wasn't too bad now was it?

Happy Knitting!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale