Kitchener Stitch - in Kidsilk Haze!

I've finished the knitting part of the Churchmouse Classics pattern Mohair Bias Loop.......it's so lovely and light and the colours in the Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe yarn are gorgeous!

Now I just have to do the dreaded Kitchener Stitch to join the two ends into a continuous loop.  (Yes, you can knit the two ends together...but then there would be a seam.....the sample of this that I saw was done with the Kitchener Stitch as suggested by the pattern...so that's what I'm going to do......

I was looking for Kitchener Stitch reference....but just noticed that the lovely Churchmouse people have put a Kitchener Stitch how to right in the pattern - thank you!

This is a quick iphone photo....as I'm all excited to finish this off....because...
yes, I have a NEW SMALL PROJECT to start!
'Til next time - Happy Knitting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale