Mystery KAL - Clue 3 - SPOILER

If you are participating in this Mystery KAL and are a member of Ravelry, the Stephen West Mystery KAL 2012 Group......then you have seen all of the lovely colourways used for this "mystery" shawl....not so much of a mystery now.......

It has been determined that "Rockefeller" hints at the inspiration for this shawl.....The Radio City Music Hall (if you google this and click on images......you'll even see why Stephen West picked the shades he did for his shawl).

Being my usual conservative self, I picked two yarns that are similar in saturation, so they don't have a lot of contrast.  This is either a good thing or a bad thing......I like a lot of the high contrast shawls that fellow Ravellers are knitting......but it's good that my yarns aren't high contrast, as I made a couple of mistakes in my Clue 3 knitting.....but they aren't all that obvious so I'm going to leave it as is.....




Now how is this going to be finished off?  We'll have to wait until next Friday for Clue 4 - the final Clue - to find out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale