Stash Diving - scary but worth it!

So I dove into the old stash cupboard today - I've sort of got an idea of what is in here.....


  • projects of shame that are so close to being finished....but for some reason are not....
  • projects started.....but frankly were way over my knitting ability way back when they were bought....
  • yarn bought with no specific project in mind (my green phase LOL)


and then there are the "What WAS I thinking" yarns.

I have to make decisions about these projects, decide, take action, and move on.

In the WWIT category - we have two today.


Fiaba yarn by Filatura Di Crosa

Made in Italy
40% Mohair, 38% Wool, 16% Acrylic and 3% Polidamide
50 gram ball, 100 meters/109 yards
Recommended gauge:  16 sts and 20 rows to 10 cm on 5 mm needle

Handwash per label instructions

17 balls - $50 (includes postage to the US or Canada)


Liberty Boucle by Louisa Harding

60% Mohair, 25% Viscose, 15% Polyamide
50 gram ball, 76 meters/83 yards
Shade 04 - brown multi
Recommended Gauge: 12 sts x 18 rows per 10 mm
Suggested Needle - US 10/6mm
Handwash per label

9 balls complete with the book
"Winter's Muse Landscapes" by Louisa Harding

$75 (includes postage to the US or Canada)

I purchased this yarn to make the Timble design.
A plain long-sleeved pullover as hinted at in the photo above.
The largest size is a finished 48" and calls for 8 balls, I got 9 to make it a bit longer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale