Tromso - Paris of the North Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - November 27, 2011 Day 5 - By this time there is only 3.5 hours of daylight each day - Tromso.It's hard to take photos.With all the grey and the snow......and a little bit of orange from the life boats!A lot of knitting was done this day - oh, did I say knitting???? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Jody1 December 2011 at 10:14What an amzing and awe inspiring landscape!I truly hope that someday I get to visit Norway.In the meantime, I am thoroughly enjoying your trip :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRenee2 December 2011 at 16:21Paris of the north, eh? I DO think I see the Eiffel Tower there on the hill!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!
What an amzing and awe inspiring landscape!
ReplyDeleteI truly hope that someday I get to visit Norway.
In the meantime, I am thoroughly enjoying your trip :-)
Paris of the north, eh? I DO think I see the Eiffel Tower there on the hill!
ReplyDelete