HP ....another trailer

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I - Trailer #2

Comments

  1. Hi Anne, Oh my, HP!!!!!! I didn't know. Have you seen Nowhere Boy yet? Well worth your time, even if you're not a child of the 60's. It's a good story well done.

    Anyway, I was thinking of 'The Club' and how about in May, our second last meeting, we dress as the photo in the Rowan Mag, knitted garment, props, etc. The goal is to reproduce the original picture as best we can. In my case I'd need to find a long blond wig, among other things, to get the effect. You could take our pictures and they could be sent to Rowan in the UK !!! Rowan would think we were so committed to their product they would then invite us all to the UK for a series of workshops with their top designers! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale