Retail therapy at I Knit London

Friday - Sept. 10 - a quick trip on the Tube down to Victoria Station, a ten minute walk, and we're at the Horticultural Halls........

I was registered for a workshop with Marie Wallin -- but it turns out she was ill and couldn't make it - disappointing.

Oh well, while we were there, a bit of Retail Therapy was required to quell the disappointment!

A new Orange Herdy mug - and a matching tea towel.
A few copies of Alice's updated and expanded Aran Knitting






and an I Knit London bag to carry my new loot in!

Comments

  1. A 'few' copies of Aran Knitting? Ha! Ha! Are you concerned that this one will go out of print as well? Mine is arriving today in my mailbox....YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale