I took a 2 week vacation....

FROM KNITTING!

February is a short month and it was made shorter by a two week “vacation” from knitting! 



While “on vacation” I dusted off my sewing machine....and made a Pepin Bag by Noodle-Head Designs.

I also:

  • Finished a languishing knit (warning: you might need sunglasses), 
  • Cast on my next project in my quest to learn knit intarsia (that really should read, Learn to Love to Knit Intarsia) LOL
  • Started a new project

and am introducing a new “regular” (we shall see) feature on my youtube channel....

The Swatch Sleuth!

You can watch my new vBlog here......

 

Happy Knitting,

Anne x


If you don’t have a local yarn store....why not visit.....


I am a lovecrafts affiliate, so I receive a commission for any purchase made through this link :) 

Comments

  1. Anne, I haven't even watched to the end yet and want to let you know how much I love your fingering-kid mohair sweater. The colours are actually great on you. I know it's hard for those of us used to wearing neutrals and I think we should break into colour more often. Will look forward to your report of how mohair wears in our muggy southern Ontario summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! I LOVE this sweater! It is so light and keeps me warm but not too warm....and I’m thinking it might just be a great all year round sweater.....we will see when it is really hot this summer :) Yes, it was a big leap of faith to go with those colours! I was encouraged by knit friends to “go for it” and I love it!!!! What are you knitting right now???

      Delete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale