Koigu Dye Workshop - August Update`



August was a month of day trips.....

Martin's Sweet Farm - if you are in the area, check to see if the farm is open! Also, their products are available in select local specialty shops...like LaRose Bakery in Milton.

Kelso Lavendar Farm - Lavender fields are now closed, but you can buy products direct from the farm.

Koigu - a dye workshop day at the home of Koigu!


Finished Projects - that pair of socks I found last month? Well, I finished them. I also started another pair using a vintage sock yarn from my stash...with an interesting spool of yarn in the middle! If you have any input on this, please let me know!

I used Roxanne Richardson's stretchy cast on for these new socks....check out Roxanne's youtube channel!

My Magnolia (Marie Wallin's FairIsle Club 4 project) is finished!

Sweater pins are from Textile Garden.

Sustainability is a subject I'm very invested in these days....

Produce bags by my friend Vall, Victory Stitches

Palm Oil - not all Palm Oil is bad.....watch this BBC video.

Loreal brands all use 100% sustainably produced palm oil....that includes my favourite brand Lancôme!

Lackie makes an appearance on the Life LDC Couch!

What's coming up in September?
  • Lavender Sachets
  • New Project - using Rowan Island Blend yarn
  • Koigu Turtleneck
  • Socks?

Until next time, Happy Knitting everyone!


Anne x

Comments

  1. Magnolia is exquisite! Look at you - you're a sock knitter ! enjoyed the koigu tour. Happy October !
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale

Mode at Rowan - Collection One - and my 002 design by Martin Storey!