Stripes are French Chic! (May 2019 Life LDC Update)

Join me for a quick May update.....


I share styling ideas for my Bondi/Barton Hoodie....see my previous video for details of the mashup.
I LOVE Rowan's Denim Revive yarn.

FO - The Folk Fairisle Cushion, design by Marie Wallin. While this pattern is not yet available for purchase...you can see the other two fair isle cushions here on Marie's web site!

Fair Isle Club 5 is coming soon! Make sure you are signed up for Marie's newsletter for details. Booking open July 1!

I edited my May update heavily as there was footage I decided not to post as Daisy was in it and I didn't feel comfortable posting it....so I end with a few Daisy photos throughout the years....after 15 years, 6 months....she will be missed so much.

Thank you for joining me on the Life LDC couch for my May update.

Happy Knitting,

Anne x

Comments

  1. Anne - I watched your video before I read the blog post. I'm so sorry about your loss of Daisy but who could deny that she had a wonderful long life and was one lucky girl to be in your home. A DF of mine just got a new Westie baby - their older Westie is showing him the ropes - he looks like a little mini me following Scout around everywhere. Dogs are a joy but then the sadness of their loss. It was one I could no longer take so after 25 years of exhibiting dogs - my last old champion died in 2002 and I have had no more companions. Anxious to see and hear more about Koigu - I have never tried it. You have inspired me to try Fair Isle again so I just ordered for the Arne and Carlos cowl in book 65. YAY ! cheers Mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale