Sometimes Saying Goodbye.....means Hello to Something Wonderful!

Oceana
Barton
As a teen in the 70's, bell bottom denim jeans and denim jackets were all the rage!  I'm still wearing Denim and I LOVE it more than ever! (If that is possible.)

Rowan Original Denim is discontinued (boo hoo) BUT there is a new Denim yarn in town....it's by Rowan as you might expect....and it's called....

Denim Revive!

I love Denim Revive! It's made of 95% recycled Denim and 5% recycled cotton.....comes in 8 fabulous shades - 3 denim blues, cream, subtle shades of green, pink, grey and the perfect black!

Martin Storey has created a collection of designs perfect for this yarn, including some epic cable designs - a coatigan for a woman and a fabulous all over cable design for a man (I think it's unisex really), hoodies and classic pullover and cardigan designs! (So something for everyone really!)

My sample balls were used to knit the Sydney hat design and I sort of love it! Check it out in my review video!





I hope you enjoy my video review of the new Denim Revive yarn and "Ocean Blue" Collection....and my thoughts on saying goodbye to Rowan Original Denim.

Happy Knitting!

Anne
with Daisy and Lackie....they are on the couch!

Comments

  1. I so enjoy your Rowan yarn reviews and news! I have lots of the old Denim stashed too. I know I have Denim People and maybe another book too. I am interested in trying the new Revive ! Thanks Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel! I'm Loving the Denim Revive - it is typical rough cotton though....dries my hands out so I have to stop and use hand cream! I'm dreaming of a summer top with big stripes in the two palest shades......it would be lovely. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PROJECT LOL!!! Anne x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale