Arne & Carlos - New Nordic Collection

How Exciting! Arne & Carlos have designed a "New Nordic" collection using Rowan's Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze yarns!

Arne and Carlos update the "Nordic" style with the luxury of Felted Tweed's wool alpaca and Kidsilk Haze mohair!

I knit a hat!!! Of course I did :)

(I also show off my finished Kaffe colourful scarf!)

Check out my review on YouTube here....



Just by coincidence, Arne & Carlos uploaded a YouTube episode on this new collection this morning! You can find it here.....




What a coincidence!

Enjoy!

Anne x

With Lackie and Daisy at her feet

Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale