Corrugated Rib! May Update on my "Year of Fair Isle"





In May I finished one project and started another, got a copy of "West Highland Way" and I discuss and demonstrate Corrugated Ribbing!

0:45 FO for May - Kendal Snood

Pattern: Kendal Snood by Marie Wallin from her Lakeland Collection
Knit with Rowan Yarns British Sheep Breeds Chunky

4:05 You've Got Mail

West Highland Way, Kate Davies
Kate Davies Designs


7:30 Casting On - New Project

Pattern: Bradfield Scarf by Lisa Richardson 
Publication: Valley Tweed Collection
Available for purchase: Bradfield Scarf
Yarn: Rowan Valley Tweed

I've signed up for a free month of.... MHzChoice.com

13:00 Giveaway Winners

15:00 May Giveaway!

Rowan Subscription Package Magazine 63 Giveaway 
Sorry, Canadians only for this one please :)

20:12 What Am I Wearing?

Design: Thursford by Amy Herzog from Rowan Magazine 59
Yarn: Rowan Original Denim

22:45  - Corrugated Rib Musings

30:00 - FairIsle Demo - Corrugated Rib

My free fingerless mitts pattern can be found here.....FairIsle Wristwarmers


36:15 - Thank you! with a short bonus video of Lackie :)




Thank you so much for visiting Life LDC here on Blogger and on YouTube! Documenting my monthly activity really keeps me on track and makes me think more about my knitting. (Is that possible?) What I mean is.....I am more focussed, less likely to get caught up in startitis :) or in buying yarn for that project that right now I love, but probably won't get to for months....and by that time I'll be enamoured by something else.....I know you understand that feeling!


Happy Knitting everyone!

Anne

(with Lackie and Daisy by her feet, on the couch, in the park.....making the most of every day)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale

Mode at Rowan - Collection One - and my 002 design by Martin Storey!