2018 - Focus on Fair Isle

Happy 2018 !

This year I'm changing things up .... I'll be doing video blog posts on you tube ... if you'd like to be notified of new releases, the easiest way is to subscribe to my youtube channel Life LDC.

January 2018 - A Year of Fair Isle



January 2018 Show Notes:

Intro

0:35  Rowan 2017 Crochet Afghan update

1:00  Intentions for 2018

3:30  Fair Isle Club 3 update

4:25  My History wth Fair Isle knitting - links are to my Ravelry project pages

Gerda from the Simply Shetland 2 collection
Autumn Rose by Eunny Jang, from the Simply Shetland 4 collection
Hibiscus Cardigan - my design for Simply Shetland done in Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift

6:55  I'm wearing Amaryllis by Marie Wallin from her Springtime Collection

8:30  Anastasia rework! Anastasiya design by Marie Wallin from Rowan Magazine 48. (Note: Anastasiya is now offered as a single pattern download via Ravelry!)

14:00 Recently finished projects - links are to my Ravelry project pages

Little Hearts Cowl by Martin Storey from his "more easy fair isle knits"
Skerries fingerless mittens by Marie Wallin from her SHETLAND collection (quick preview)
Carli hat by Lisa Richardson, with the NEW Rowan Pom Pom!!!  (This is a free pattern, available as a Ravelry download.)

18:50  Do people ask you to knit for them?

19:45  2018 My Intention to Share Fair Isle with you!

21:20  Recent Travel and Stash Enhancements

Workshop Abstract Fair Isle Cushion, Marie Wallin
Kidsilk Haze from the Oxford Yarn Store
Little Grey Sheep, Hampshire 4 ply and British Gotland
ChiaoGoo Needles, purchased at Purlescence

27:10  Martin Storey Web Site coming! Click through to sign up to "get notified"!

27:45  Life LDC on Instagram and YouTube, Life LackaDaisiCal on Ravelry and Facebook!

28:50  I'm addicted to video blogs!

Right now my favs are....Fruity Knitting, Kristy Glass Knits, Kammebornia

Until next time, happy knitting!

Anne x

(with Lackie and Daisy on the couch :) new favourite spot!)











Comments

  1. Looking forward to learning about fair isle with you - I may start small this year, maybe with some wrist warmers as I accumulate leftovers from stash knitting in 2018. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale

Mode at Rowan - Collection One - and my 002 design by Martin Storey!