The Dog Days of Summer.....

The Peonies were huge this year!

Bird houses have been vacated...

Daisy maintains her composure....

while Lackie hides behind the flowers!

The chipmunks are getting friendly...









The finches couldn't be more Golden...

Vines are growing....

And I can hardly find the path to the front door!

Birds are lining up....

For their turn in the bath...

While some are happy to just catch a drip...


If you are in an area suffering with the heat right now - I hope you can stay cool!



I have been knitting with wool - outside early in the morning,
and in the a/c when it gets just too hot!
"Mary" from Rowan Yarns Magazine 54
knit in 4 shades of Felted Tweed - lots of short rows!




Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale

Mode at Rowan - Collection One - and my 002 design by Martin Storey!