From inspiration to final designs - Rowan Magazine 54

The "colour and inspiration board"
for the Folk Designs in Magazine 54....

translates to.... The "Armenia" design by Marie Wallin


Marie Wallin, Head Designer for Rowan Yarns has recently created a web page, Marie Wallin, she's on Facebook and she's Blogging too!

Here is the intro to her recent blog post....go on over and say Hi!

I thought I would give you an insight into the shoots and trends behind the stories in Magazine 54 and show you my favourite designs from the collections. I hope you enjoy it!

Looks like the Autumn Winter Rowan Collection is going to be fabulous!

Happy knitting!




If you use Facebook, you might enjoy my FB Page, Life LackaDaisiCal, where I share other knit-related goodies...here's a handy link to "Like" and get all of the updates!  If you've already Liked my page - Thank You!







Comments

  1. Marie is bookmarked! Thanks for the link, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to knit the Ukraine vest, but I think I would make the ribbing a little longer - cropped anything doesn't look too great on me. Where can I buy the new Rowan magazine? I have never seen them on the magazine rack at the store, and the local yarn shop doesn't carry them either. The only Rowan publication I own is a baby knitting book, and I bought it from Webs. ??

    And I must confess that when I looked at the beautiful projects and models it made me feel like a complete frump. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale

Mode at Rowan - Collection One - and my 002 design by Martin Storey!