My corner.....

Knitters like to read too.....

I love murder mysteries.....don't ask me why.....I'd rather read a good murder mystery or a young adult book like Harry Potter (you knew I was going to say that didn't you.....) or the Rick Rhiordin series.

So in my corner of the couch....you'll find my current read.....
"A question of Identity" by Susan Hill
Yes, the Susan Hill who wrote "Woman in Black"....made into a movie starring Daniel Radcliffe.

And that's the front of my Marilyn....only a few rows to go on this piece.

You'll usually find a Westie or two snuggling in this space too...but right now they are both outside, catching some early Spring rays.....and barking at squirrels.

What are your favourite Authors, books, genre?

Happy Knitting!

Don't forget to enter to win a copy of Rowan Magazine 53!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale