Whole lotta blocking.....going on!


I've never used blocking wires, or blocking mats.....but this shawl inspired me to give them a go.

My LYS had the wires, my local Loblaws Superstore had the mats (they actually thought these should be used on the floor in children's rooms - imagine!).  These are great, 2 feet square, lovely colours - 4 in a set.

It's amazing how the colour of the mat really changes the look of the shades used in this shawl.

For my first ever Crochet project.....I'm very happy and look forward to having an Applöse moment soon.

Ok, off to finish the other project I've been working on while crocheting!  Variety keeps things interesting - don't you think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale