London Tube Adventure

Mrs. Tishell and I are staying at a hotel less than a two minute walk from Trafalgar Square....and the Charring Cross tube station. I can see Big Ben from my window.....and can just catch a glimpse of The Eye if I look way over to the left....but back to the tube....

This morning we headed up to the Tube......but first we were going to have breakfast at..
The Crypt....a restaurant in, well the crypt, under St Martin in the Fields church.
Breakfast was great...
And the location unique!

We got there early.....and it had started to fill up before we left.
Then it was onto the tube for some retail therapy on Oxford and Regent Streets.


Liberty of London...oh my!


Happy Knitting!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale