Rowan 53!

Now that Rowan 53 is officially released....let me tell you what my favourites are....

HIP
Panama, Siena 4 ply & Kidsilk Haze
designed by Lisa Richardson


With my love for lots of colour - well, this one is my favourite for sure!
It looks spectacular paired with the bright red/orange skirt...a shade which you will notice
is NOT used in the design.  Hmmm....interesting.
I love the way Rowan styles their magazines!

(Note to self:  What about your orange silk slim legged pants?)

MARILYN
Summerspun & Purelife Revive
design by Galina Carroll


Shown knit up in Pumice Revive, with Piccadilly and Greenwich Summerspun.

This has a retro vibe that I love...and checking my stash, I have some Revive waiting
patiently in it's storage box to be united with some Summerspun!
I love the neckline on this!

(Note to self:  Get some big bangles in the Summerspun shades!)

TUTTI FRUTTI
Summerspun
design by Marie Wallin


I KNOW!!!! This is so unlike me!  But with my new crochet skills, wouldn't it
be fun to make up something exciting like this?

This is done in Nottinghill - this must be a new shade of Summerspun!
It isn't on the Rowan web site yet!

(Note to self:  Wouldn't this look great with white pants?)

 Now, I am notorious for knitting only wool...all year round...but I think this year I might stand a chance of having a couple of knits to wear this summer if I start NOW!

Of course, I must finish my Frances crochet scarf...I need it for an upcoming event!

Happy Knitting (and Crocheting too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale