January workshop....

This month I'm doing a photography workshop.....I've got a digital SLR that I use on auto mode...it's time to get with the program and learn to use this camera to it's potential!


This is a Squam Art Workshop on-line course and I'm so looking forward to it!  It started on Monday, but the great thing about an on-line course is that I'm just starting today, and I'll be caught up by Friday!

Don't you just love this photo?!?

I'm hoping that this course will help me to take better, more "intuitive" meaningful photographs while on vacations, and just everyday wonderful photos of my gorgeous dogs and my wonderful hubby!

This is going to be so much fun!

January is going to be such a busy month!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale