Google+ versus following?

I'm not sure how Google+ works just yet....but I'm on Google+ and a few people have contacted me to be in their circle......how does this work compared to following a blog I wonder.  So you'll notice a Google+ link at the bottom of each post, along with a Twitter and Facebook link.

Google+ needs more research......

In the meantime....more orangy knitting......I pulled out some more Jamieson's Shetland Heather in Gingersnap (you have to be logged in to Ravelry for this link to work)......stay tuned.....


Remember these?  Well yes, Daisy found them.  I had to make her promise not to tell Lackie about their Christmas presents!  She has agreed to grudgingly.....can't you just see the look of consternation on her face...like she's saying....huh, I can't have my ball because precious little Lackie has to have a Christmas surprise!  

Sibling rivalry!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale