Rowan California Cotton is.......

Going to a new home in Michigan with Kathy B!  Please get in touch with your address details Kathy to me at a.featonby at gmail.com - and I'll get a quote on postage to you.

I have just set my blog to allow replies to comments......this is a new feature that blogger has implemented.

So if any of you ask a question in a comment, I'll do my best to reply there.....and if someone else knows the answer to your question, well, they are more then welcome to jump right in and reply also.  By using reply, rather than another comment, it keeps the conversation intact....makes it easier to keep track of things.....so I hope that this becomes part of the conversation of this blog.

Now, just so that you don't think I'm ONLY finding unfinished knitting projects in my ancient stash cupboard, well, let me tell you - I'm NOT!  I'm also finding attempts at being a beader.  I'm cracking myself up right now because the only thing I have ever finished from a bead kit that I bought, well, someone else, Vall (Hi Vall!) finished it for me.  That didn't stop me though, I proceeded to buy a tiny bead bracelet kit, and a beaded amulet bag.....what the heck do you put in an amulet bag you say?  An amulet silly!

am·u·let  (my-lt)
n.
An object worn, especially around the neck, as a charm against evil or injury.

[Latin amultum.]

Well, if I'd ever finished the bag, I could have put a few stitch markers in there, Or maybe my leisure centre pass?  No, I don't think so.

Anyway, I'm not going to get the chance......my bead projects are going to a new home on Friday....and although Vall is a bead person - well, she's on a stash diet herself and resisted my beads....but Vall is taking a small stash of roving and a drop spindle I just found.  Vall is also on a yarn diet, and you can read about it here.

Back to Boreal knitting....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale