Great minds think alike....

If you read my blog, you know that I am a fan of Kate Davies.....and if you haven't seen her blog entry for today, check it out before you read on please.....


I've been waiting for this to appear - because after I'd knit my Sheep Heid.....I wanted more....and I had a design in mind.  I was so excited at how it was turning out that I e-mailed a photo to Kate....just to show her what her Sheep Heid had inspired.

Well, this not so great mind was inspired by the great mind of Kate Davies - and it's not surprising that we both had the idea of a flock of sheep.......her flock was out being test knit at the time.....so I decided to keep my flock tucked away until her flock was ready to make their debut.




This cowl is quite large - so I use a shawl pin to gather up the neckline a bit.  I realized this while I was wearing it on the Nordnorge in Norway.....you might have caught a glimpse of it in this photo.


It is so large in fact that I think Kate, being so petite, could probably wear it as a skirt.  Now there's an idea - want a Sheep Heid Skirt Kate?  Honestly, if you do, you can have it!  I'll just knit up another flock!

I love this sheep motif so much that I've just purchased and downloaded the "rams and yowes" pattern, and being a smart knitter, I already have sufficient yarn in my stash to make this lap blanket.  I'll be surrounded by sheep then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale