Just follow me....

I know it's around here somewhere....
Not in here.....

Found it!  The Wool Modern Exhibit in conjunction with
the Campaign for Wool - UK Wool Week!


Black and White were popular...


I checked our Vivienne Westwood's contribution - (the navy black and grey coat)
I was expecting something more radical....like this...
Candice and Terry made friends with this guy....
While Carolyn chatted with this guy.
and upstairs, branches wrapped in wool,
turned colour as they absorbed dye
from the pots they were standing in.


If you'd like to see more photos of the Wool Modern exhibit, as posted to the Campaign for Wool Facebook page.

Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale