FBF - needled

Favourite Blog Feature...........

I found "needled" just a few months ago, via Ravelry somehow......and now I check every day in anticipation of  a new post.  I love Kate's knitting, and I appreciate her story.

If you're like me, you'll go back and read Kate's blog from the beginning.....

Right now I'm going to go check my stash of Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift to pick out some shades for my own "Christie Johnstone".....click on the clip below to go direct to needled


Happy Knitting and Happy Valentines Day!

Comments

  1. How can I get a copy of this pattern? Please help, I cant find it anywhere.
    Thanks Jacquie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale