The Aragog Trail....

If you read this blog, you know I'm a great fan of Harry Potter.  While on our walks, I make up silly stories.....one of them is that a particular part of one of the trails that we walk is actually "The Aragog Trail" because it is frankly a spooky part of the trail.  While this time of the year the leaves are gone and with the snow it's quite bright....but not on this part of the trail......

This way to "The Aragog Trail"























It's quiet and spooky......

I'm always happy when I can see the light at the end of this part of the trail!

Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale

Mode at Rowan - Collection One - and my 002 design by Martin Storey!