Happy Christmas!

I love the way they say "Happy Christmas" in the Harry Potter films....so I'm saying it here.

Happy Holidays to all of you who don't celebrate Christmas
- because there are so many "Holidays" at this time of year.

Thank you for a great 2010 - and my best wishes to everyone
for a wonderful, healthy, happy and prosperous 2011.


(I truly wish this for everyone with whom I am friends or in whatever way acquainted with
 - for those who I talk to all the time, or who just drop by here once in a while,
and to those who I have lost touch with for whatever reason!  Honest - all the best for 2011.)


This is the photograph I used on our Christmas Cards this year.  I keep thinking Christmas Cards are redundant in this day of e-mail and facebook.....but there is nothing like opening a card and seeing a message from good friends.  So this year I decided to really make it a personal statement.  Our friends know that Daisy and Lackie are everything to us and it seemed like such a great idea to gussy them up and put them on our Christmas Card.  Thank you to Terry Stokes, Scorybrek Westies for bringing them to us, and for providing hair and makeup on the day, and to Renee for being such a fabulous photographer.

Comments

  1. Beautiful photo! Happy Christmas is what we always said in England so ... Happy Christmas to all in the Featonby household, and best wishes for all you wish for in 2011! Spike was gussied up by the groomer yesterday and will re-don his Christmas bandana on the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I can see why they mean so much to you, what a sweet little pair!

    All the best to you all for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you!

    Lackie & Daisy are so cute! I'm sure they're on Santa's 'nice' list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! 'Hair and makeup'--I love that.
    All the best,
    Leanne
    Author of the soon-to-be published The Sweater Curse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale