Rowan 48 Favourites...

Wayfarer, by Lisa Richardson, Rowan 48
This design intrigues me......

When I saw the preview on line I expected some sort of Moebius construction.

Look at how one shoulder is covered in smaller cables, the other in bolder cables.

You'll have to get the book to see the actual construction of this.

Wayfarer, by Lisa Richardson, also from the Nomad Collection of Rowan 48. This is also done in Cocoon.

It seems that there will be a lot of Cocoon in my future.......I do hope that someone is over the Cocoon phase.  Remember this?

I'm hoping that I saved that ball somewhere and that I can do a swatch with it....I never did get around to swatching at the time LOL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale