She Ewe Knits News!

Hi there!


Big sale going on over at She Ewe Knits......old skein format Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift, new format balls of Spindrift - select shades on sale, some leftover Simply Shetland yarns, old patterns.

Yes, I'm clearing out.........She Ewe Knits will close as a yarn retailer. I've been debating this for the past year....and after 8 years of internet yarn retailing, I've decided it's time to move on. There are many reasons.....bottom line is I've decided it's time to move on to other things.

Like this....
a design, done by me, for Simply Shetland, in my favourite yarn, Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift.

The Sheeweknits.com web site will remain as a site to provide information on any patterns I may develop, to give tips and techniques (it's about time I revamped this section) and I hope in the future to host my blog there.........

Once the yarn clearance sale is over.........I'll be revamping She Ewe Knits to this new format....but first, I have to clear out some yarn!

So, drop on by to She Ewe Knits and check out the clearance pages!

Happy Knitting



Anne

Comments

  1. Good for you, Lorraine! What a beautiful, beautiful cardigan. I wonder how that length would look on my body. Is this a pamphlet or in a Simply Shetland book? The colors are just right for me...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new cardigan design! When will Simply Shetland have this available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. New beginnings! Sad about the endings but life goes on.

    That Hibiscus cardigan is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cardigan. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale