Progress, True Confession, Movie Review

This is a mixed bag post.
Progress is being made on my "Mystery Stripe" project....I sewed a seam last weekend...

Virtual Yarns is having a contest....so I gave in and ordered the Seaweed shawl, so that I could get a ballot in the draw -- I couldn't resist! I just watched an interesting movie --

"Story of the Weeping Camel"

It's about a traditional Mongolian family, living in the Gobi dessert, with their sheep and camels........it's Spring and the camels are calving.....one rare white camel calf is born and it's mother rejects it. Don't worry, it's not a sad ending.......it's very interesting to see how the traditional Mongolian way gets Mom and baby together.

I really enjoyed it.

Comments

  1. Oooh... I hope we win! I bought the seaweed shawl too.... just couldn't resist.
    What color did you get?
    It does sound like an interesting movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear that Mystery thing just because it's Rowan Kidsilk & YOU made it! Love the colors too.

    Oh! I hope you & Carolyn win too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne- Good luck. My guess is "Witchflower"-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale