What kind of Candy am I?

Well, I saw that Lorraine had done it, and Jewel had done it and then Brigitte had done it, so lemming that I am, I had to try it.

So I did, and it came up with this....

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Very popular, one of you is not enough.
\

I get the idea, but I do not like, I'd almost use the "H" word when referring to Reese Peanut Butter Cups. I dislike them intensely -- so much for this survey!

I much prefer plain chocolate (like Cadbury's Dairy Milk) or an Aero, or in the real candy line, licorice allsorts - I love them!

Oh oh, now I want, I HAVE TO HAVE licorice allsorts!

Comments

  1. I'm a Snickers.

    Funny. I made Claire put down a pack of Licorice Allsorts today at the store saying "oh sweetie, you don't like those" because I hate them (I'm not afraid of the 'h' word). She conned me into a pack of Swedish Berries instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne- My father used to licorice allsorts by the pound.
    I only like the little beaded pink and blue jelly things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Reese's peanut butter cups enough for the both of us! You and my hubby and licorice allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. Cadbury's Dairy Milk HAS to be imported variety! There's a shop in the Beaches that sells all British candy, including Cadbury's. North American Cadbury is yummy too - but the taste of the UK variety is the BEST.

    Um. Can you tell I really like the stuff?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale