Hijacked!

I've been hijacked! What's a girl to do?


Did I tell you I got a copy of Nicky Epstein's "Knitting Beyond the Edge"?
Did I tell you that it has a great design in it that uses Jamieson's Heather Aran?


and when you've got all of the shades at your fingertips (well, at a short trip down the stairs to the wool room), well, you get the picture, it's easy to be hijacked!


The design is called "Faux Fair Isle Jacket" -- it's definitely "Faux" - done flat, sewn together, with a few rows that use 3 shades. On the plus side, this yarn is gorgeous, the shades are fabulous, and put them all together and it's delicious!


Happy Knitting!

Comments

  1. Dear Anne:

    The only one I don't have of the "edge" series, is Beyond the Edge and I have been 'thinking' about it and wondering if I should. Perhaps you have pushed me 'over the edge' of indecision. A trip to Amazon is in order.

    That jacket sounds wonderful. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so now I'm intrigued! I don't have any in the series, so I'll wait for your updates on it.

    How's Alcea?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne- It's good to have a little diversion every now and then.

    And you didn't even have to leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'Edge' series. I've got them all.

    I'd tell you how fabulous it looks, but I can only see the colors clearly......(clearly I'm begging for a knit only shot).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale